Monday, March 05, 2007

Hello people!
Just a quick update :)
Yesterday, went to Pasir Ris to WWW!
I think Im abit chao ta already, yay!
Had dinner at the nearby foodcourt.

The very famous chicken rice shop :D

Mm yummy.

& for desert! :D

Sunset, view inmy daddy's car.

Today, went to take the bus early. 0740?
Had PE! Hadto hear a briefing about Games Day.
CT today was hell. Ask everyone.
We had to take an Express paper, difference?
Whateverz, at 1530, had MT mock test till 5.
Man, Im so drained out, Chemistry test tomorrow :(

Bestfriend & me!

To HER*, please stop giving him false hopes, although we arent really related in some ways, we're jut good friends. He had helped me a couple of times & I really appreciate it. But, I was really appalled when he let me see what you've written. If you're not interested, dont make him get happy for nothing. Darn.

Xiao junior scared me today during recess!
& Ah gong Jon returned my skipping rope to me :)
Ha ha, cca tomorrow.
Goodbye world!

No comments: